MASINI believes in taking responsibility to better our world. We try to be ethical as much as we can and we're always looking for ways to better our practices.
Here's some of the things we do -
- Our shipping satchels are 100% biodegradable and compostable. All styles also come in fabric pyjama bags that can be reused for your own personal use.
- We produce only small runs of styles. Nothing is mass produced.
- Our factory is audited regularly to ensure ethical and safe working standards.
- We spent a lot of time researching factories to find one that would be ethical and could produce small quantities of high quality garments.
- It is a small scale factory in China with 45 employees that has been in operation for 3 years.
- It is audited yearly by Qualspec and is SA8000 certified.
- It pays living wages above minimum wage.
- It uses no forced or child labor.
- The factory is large, safe and well ventilated.
We plan to continue making changes and decisions that help better our environment. Being ethical and sustainable is just as important to us as creating sleepwear and loungewear that you love.